EBP International Timeline
The following is a timeline for international students seeking a EBP International degree from Bordeaux with a semester in the United States, (or U.S. students seeking degrees from both U.S. and Bordeaux programs):
- Fall semester: coursework at UW-Green Bay
- Spring semester: in Bordeaux.
- Summer: dedicated to the writing of the first part (theory) of the master’s thesis due the end of August.
- Second fall semester: 20-week internship (anywhere in the world) to gather data and write the second part of the Master’s Thesis
(due in April).
- Second spring semester: Late April-early May, provide an oral defense. Possible video conference.
- December: The awarding ceremony for the French Degree is in December.
Martine Michel, Studies Coordinator
BEM Management School, Bordeaux
Master in International Management