How to Apply
Admission to the Master of Science in Health & Wellness program requires:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3.0 GPA
- Prerequisite coursework in:
- Personal Health
- Anatomy & Physiology or Biology
- Intro to Psychology
- Elementary Statistics
- Two letters of recommendation (professional or academic)
- Statement of personal intent (maximum of 1,000 words)
Provisional admissions will be considered on a case-by-case basis by the Academic Director and home campus. If you do not meet the admission requirements but still want to be admitted into the program, please speak with an advisor.
Steps to Admission
Although you will take courses taught by faculty from all four partner campuses and complete your program entirely online, you will be asked to apply to a "home" campus. Your home campus is the institution from which you will receive financial aid, advising, career services, and ultimately, your diploma. If you meet the admission requirements and would like UW-Green Bay to be your home campus follow the directions below.
- Complete a UW System application (make sure to follow directions to select UW-Green Bay as your home campus.
- Send all official undergraduate transcripts, a current resume, and statement of intent directly to:
Office of Graduate Studies
2420 Nicolet Drive
Green Bay, WI 54311
- Complete the first two sections of the Letter of Evaluation form, save, and send to each evaluator. Each evaluator must fill out the remaining sections and send directly to the Office of Graduate Studies, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to the address above.