Research Interests: water-rock interaction in eastern Wisconsin Paleozoic sedimentary rocks, arsenic in northeastern Wisconsin rocks and groundwater, fluid-inclusions in minerals, carbonate diagenesis, Mississippi Valley-Type mineralization, bedrock geology of Brown County, Wisconsin.
Education: B.S. UW-Oshkosh; M.S. University of Kansas; Ph.D. Johns Hopkins University.
- Physical Geology
- Earth System History
- Sedimentology & Stratigraphy
- Quaternary Geology
- Groundwater: Resources & Regulations
- Radioactivity: Past, Present, & Future
- Geoscience Field Trip
- Environmental Technology & Analysis (Team Taught)
- Stable Isotopes in the Environment (Seminar)