skip to content

Nursing and Health Studies


How much does tuition cost?

How do I apply for financial aid?

The process for Financial Aid is as follows:

  • Apply as soon after January 1, but not before, for aid for the following academic year. UW-Green Bay's priority date is April 15. This means that applications received by the Financial Aid Office by this date will receive maximum consideration for financial aid. As students are awarded, funding may become limited after April 15.
  • Complete and mail the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to the processor listed on the FAFSA or complete the FAFSA on-line at The financial aid school code for UW-Green Bay is 003899.
  • Complete the admissions process and determine how many credits you are going to take. To be eligible for Financial Aid you must take at least 6 credits per semester or over summer session.
  • Starting approximately April 15 financial aid awards will be mailed, and students will have three weeks to return the Award form if they wish to decline fall semester awards. Spring and summer financial aid applications are processed as they are received.

If you have financial aid questions, contact the UW-Green Bay Financial Aid Office at or (920) 465-2075. For more information, visit UW-Green Bay Financial Aid website.

What kind of scholarships are available?

There are several scholarships made available to RN-BSN students of the three tracks (Campus, BSN @ HOME, and BSN-LINC/National) through the Financial Aid office and also through the Nursing Program office. For information on scholarships made available through the Financial Aid office, students should call 920-465-2075 or email The Nursing Program distributes information and calls for applications as they arrive. For information on scholarships made available through the Nursing Program, students should call 920-465-2826 or email

The Registrar's Office will not be able to help you with questions about on-line courses. For those questions, contact your instructor or your advisor.

Who should I ask about problems with my tuition or bill?

If you have questions about your tuition or bill, contact the UW-Green Bay Bursar by calling (920) 465-2224.

Department Info