Cindy Van Dyke
- RH 325G
- (920) 465-2913
Professional Experience: Professional Experience:
- Practicum Coordinator/Advisor, University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, July 2013–Present
- RN Resource Case Manager and IT Clinical Analyst, Bellin Health, Green Bay, WI, 2010–2013
- RN Case Management Specialist, Arise Health Plan, Green Bay, WI, 2007–2010
- RN Case Manager, St. Mary’s Hospital and Medical Center, Green Bay, WI 2004-2007
- My clinical practice over the past 25+ years has encompassed a variety of roles in acute care, managed care, parish nursing, community health, and nursing informatics.
- Professional: Community health, parish nursing, substance abuse and addiction, integrative healthcare, nutrition.
- Personal: Spending time with family, friends, and my golden retriever, gardening, reading, writing poetry and short stories, photography, snowshoeing, walking, cooking.
Education: BA in Communications and the Arts/Visual Art from UW-Green Bay in 1984. ADN from Fox Valley Technical College/Appleton, WI in 1988. BSN from UW-Green Bay in 2003.