Health & Counseling Services
As a service to our nursing students, we have compiled the following health and counseling services contact information and suggestions:
Campus and students in the local area:
- The UW-Green Bay Counseling & Health Center is available on campus. Click here for the link to their website: http://www.uwgb.edu/counselinghealth/
- For Crisis and after hour counseling services, contact the local Crisis Center at 920-436-8888.
- For medical and other after hour services, click here: http://www.uwgb.edu/counselinghealth/about_us/after_hours.asp
BSN@HOME and BSN-LINC students:
- For health care, consult with your local primary care provider.
- For immunizations and health care information, contact your local Public Health Department. These agencies may provide immunizations and titers for the Community & Public Health Nursing Practicum course.
- For mental health and community based services, contact the United Way referral system by dialing 211 or going to http://www.211.org. This is a nationwide service and you will need to enter your city, state, and zip code to get connected with services in your area.
- Other mental health options include the following toll-free numbers: 1-800-273-TALK or 1-800-SUICIDE.