skip to content

Nursing and Health Studies

Health & Counseling Services

As a service to our nursing students, we have compiled the following health and counseling services contact information and suggestions:

Campus and students in the local area:

BSN@HOME and BSN-LINC students:

  • For health care, consult with your local primary care provider.
  • For immunizations and health care information, contact your local Public Health Department. These agencies may provide immunizations and titers for the Community & Public Health Nursing Practicum course.
  • For mental health and community based services, contact the United Way referral system by dialing 211 or going to This is a nationwide service and you will need to enter your city, state, and zip code to get connected with services in your area.
  • Other mental health options include the following toll-free numbers: 1-800-273-TALK or 1-800-SUICIDE.

Department Info

  • Professional Program in Nursing, RH 325
    UW-Green Bay, 2420 Nicolet Dr
    Green Bay, WI 54311-7001
  • (920) 465-2826 or (888) 674-8942