Welcome to Phi Eta Sigma θΗΣPhi Eta Sigma is a national honorary society whose mission is to encourage and reward academic excellence among first-year students in institutions of higher education. Phi Eta Sigma places high emphasis on participation in community activities.
Co-President: Miranda Cisneros
Treasurer: Alexa Hietpas
Secretary: Danielle Tackett
Events Coordinator: Brianna Hammersley
Media Coordinator: Jessica Pittner
Historian/Senior Advisor: Allee Schramm
Officers for 2016-2017 are:
- The UWGB chapter of Phi Eta Sigma earned a 2015-2016 Pyramid Award from the national office for their outstanding achievement related to our chapter's operations, growth, and vitality.
Cards 4 Vets
Make cards for Veterans this Christmas season!
• Drop off cards at TH 335, Teri Ternes
• Office open until 4:00PM
• 1 point per card (5 card max)
• Do not put card in sealed envelope
• Put your name on a sticky note for point credit
• Due by Dec 12th
• Make sure the cards are thoughtful and tasteful. Remember who they are going to!
- TAKING ORDERS NOW!!! Follow link for order form!! Apparel, t-shirts and jackets, are on sale through November 30th. You can view the merchandise at chapter meetings on 11/15 & 16, 11/29 & 30, MAC105, 7PM. Seniors also have the opportunity to place an order at the Graduation Resource Fair on November 9th, 2016.
Tshirts: Short sleeved S-XL $15, 2X-3X $18; long sleeved
X-XL $19, 2X-3X $22. [back of shirt reads: Knowledge is
Jackets S-XL $53, 2X-3X $60.
Payment due at time order is placed; cash or check payable to UWGB Agency Acct/PES.
- Battle of the Bands - Spring 2017; Date TBD
Points will be awarded for participation!
If you would like to volunteer for any activites, E-mail Phi Eta Sigma