The P.H.O.E.N.I.X Black Male Initiative in collaboration with the community committee, Green Bay Public School District and appropriate stakeholders aim to develop a 3 to 5 year strategic plan that focuses on college access for Black males. This plan would include, but not limited to:
- University of Wisconsin Green Bay - Equity Scorecard report: Access perspective
- Bridge the secondary-to-higher education gap to support more Black males to attend the University of Wisconsin Green Bay from the Green Bay Public School District;
- Establishing College and Career Readiness programs for Black males;
- Increase the recruitment, retention and graduation rates of Black men at the University of Wisconsin Green Bay;
- Establish workshops on the challenges that Black males in the greater Green Bay community may face;
- Established monthly community town hall meetings, and academic seminars that cover a board array of topics; and
- Established benchmarks that hold the appropriate stakeholders accountable for the development, and graduation of Black males.