Michelle LangenfeldSuperintendent, Green Bay Area Public School District
- "Phuture Phoenix has not only inspired the dream of a post-secondary education for many Green Bay Area Public School District students over the years, it has played an integral part in making that dream a reality."
Jessica DoyleFormer Wisconsin First Lady
- "The Phuture Phoenix program is one of the strongest and best ways to get students prepared for college in our state and in the nation. It includes all the components that really make for a program that works."
Seenia ThaoPhuture Phoenix Scholarship Recipient, 2014 UW-Green Bay Graduate
- "I am so proud to be a part of this from the beginning, to know that Phuture Phoenix supported me. And I can't wait to see other students continuing from fifth grade to have their dreams come true. I would not be where I am without Phuture Phoenix."
Jared SpudeFormer Phuture Phoenix Phellow, 2015 UW-Green Bay Graduate
Being a part of the Phuture Phoenix program for several years has allowed me to see behind-the-scenes stories that are so rewarding: granting scholarships to students to attend college, watching a student succeed in school or better themselves academically, and seeing the joy of students walking onto a campus for the first time in their lives!
Steve KimballAssociate Professor, Chair of Education, UW-Green Bay
- "I have had the very good fortune to work with Phuture Phoenix both as Education Admissions Chair and as an instructor in the program. The Phellows are incredible people! They are professional, sincere, and work above and beyond what is required of them."
Amy Olson-GuillenSchool Psychologist, Green Bay Preble High School
- "For many Preble students, working with a UWGB Phuture Phoenix mentor has had a life-changing impact. They have learned that college is a possibility for them, how to apply to college, how to get scholarships; what it takes and how to get there. It is an incredibly valuable program that is making a huge impact in the lives of many Preble students."
UW-Green Bay StudentPhuture Phoenix Scholarship Recipient
UW-Green Bay’s Phuture Phoenix program was the first stepping stone in triggering many of my dreams and goals. I am a young dreamer inspired by entrepreneurship. I do not want to just make money; I want to make a difference. I have grown into something special, and it all began when a special seed was planted in me during a fifth grade field trip.
Riley GarbeFall 2015 Radder Award Winner, Phuture Phoenix Scholarship Recipient
- "The real reward of the Phuture Phoenix program is working with the kids and putting smiles on their faces. I want to be able to give back to the community: that's what makes me happy and keeps me motivated."
Kim DesotellGRACE President, Former Director of Phuture Phoenix
- "A college education is the surest way to reverse poverty, putting a child and his or her family on the path to prosperity for the future. Phuture Phoenix aims to impact poverty by bolstering higher education rates in Northeast Wisconsin. From the beginning, the program founders idenfied the mission and they continue to stay on course as they target this important goal."