Education 295 Students
Students completing field experiences in local school district classrooms MUST have a TB test once a year. You are required to submit the results of the TB test to the Phuture Phoenix Office (Wood Hall 410).
TB testing involves two parts:
- The TB test must be given.
- The TB test must be read 48-72 hours after it is given.
If an individual forgets to have the TB test read, it must be repeated.
The TB test can be completed at your family doctor’s office or any health facility offering the service. You must request that the test results be reported on official letterhead or office stationery with the date of the test, date of the reading, the results, your name and the doctor’s or nurse’s signature and name appearing on the document.
If you wish to have the TB test at UW-Green Bay Counseling and Health Center in SS 1400, the cost is $10.00. You can make an individual appointment by calling the UWGB Counseling and Health Center (SS 1400) at 465-2380 to schedule an appointment for the test.TB Testing Information from the Counseling and Health Center
The results may be sent to the Phuture Phoenix Department in care of UW-Green Bay - Education, 2420 Nicolet Dr., Green Bay, WI 5431, faxed to (920) 465-5070 or you may bring the document to Wood Hall 410.
Caregiver Background Check Information
A Caregiver Background Check form must be completed if you do not have a current background check on file with UW-Green Bay. The Office of Public Safety will submit the results to the Phuture Phoenix department.Please return both of the following forms with check or money order for $25.00, payable to UW-Green Bay, to the Phuture Phoenix Office (Wood Hall 410).
Mandatory Reporting Training
Attention EDUC 295 students!
Please click the link below to watch the video and complete the Mandatory Reporting by following the "Completion Certificate" instructions on the last slide.
• You may have to copy and paste the link to the completion certificate into a new browser. This link will then take you to the DPI: Child Abuse and Neglect webpage.
• If you scroll the page down to the first item listed on this page, you will see "completion certificate" printed in blue and click on it. It will ask you to "Save" or "Open" the document. Once you have it open, click on “View” and “Edit Document,” which will allow you to complete the certificate.
• On the certificate, you will type your name in the area that says, "Click here to enter name." The last step is to print this certificate and turn it in to our office (Wood Hall 410) or to your instructor in class.
Please contact us if you experience any technical difficulties with these instructions.Thank you!