Campus Visit Participation for Role Models
Thank you, Role Models!:
2016 trainings will be posted to this website one month before the 2016 campus visits:
Phuture Phoenix Role Model Training Dates:
- Tuesday, September 20th, 11:00 am – 12:00 noon
- Thursday, September 22nd, 1:00 – 2:00 pm
- Friday, September 23rd, 12:00 noon – 1:00 pm
- Monday, September 26th, 4:00 – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, September 27th, 6:00 – 7:00 pm
- Thursday, September 29th, 9:00 – 10:00 am
All training dates held in Wood Hall 302
You must attend one training
At the trainings, you will learn more about the Phuture Phoenix program, how to receive credit for your participation, and have questions answered. Attending the training does not automatically commit you to the campus visit day. Come and find out more!
At the beginning of each spring semester, students can enroll in the EDUC 209 Community Service course. Click here to learn more about elective credits.
If you are interested in the Phuture Phoenix Internship, please complete this application: Phuture Phoenix Internship
If you have any questions, contact Phuture Phoenix at email@example.com