Effective Fall 2005
Approved by Cabinet, March 29, 2005
Proposed Change in Operational Definition (March, 2005)
- Group instructional meetings within the boundaries of the campus (includes EC and UVHI).
- Individualized instructions (e.g. field experiences, internships, practicum, student teaching).
- Group instructional meetings that are exclusively meeting in locations off-campus.
- Internet-based courses
Courses taught in collaboration with external agencies and/or courses taught with defined, alternative funding models or agreements are assessed fees and defined as appropriate based on the applicable agreements and funding models (e.g. Masters in Social Work, National Nursing, Outreach/Extension).
Policy (approved by Cabinet March 9, 2004, on campus further defined as above March 29, 2005)
- Code courses appropriately based on actual delivery location with a clear definition of ‘off-campus’
- Assess segregated fees based on on-campus courses and waive segregated fees for students enrolled exclusively in courses held off-campus .
- Registrar’s office updates on/off-campus course characteristics based on the above definition for Fall 2005.
- There is no change in billing practice.
- Students who have all off-campus courses are not charged segregated fees.
- Students who have any on-campus courses are charged segregated fees.
Us (Request Information)
University of Wisconsin -
Green Bay / 2420 Nicolet Drive / Green Bay, Wisconsin 54311-7001
Telephone: 920.465.2000 | Web Site Comments
All rights reserved