Announcing a $500 Scholarship in honor of Denise Scheberle, Professor Emeritus
This scholarship honors retired Political Science professor Denise Scheberle and her deep commitment to students and teaching at UWGB. Awarded Spring 2017 to apply to the 2017-2018 academic year, this $500 tuition remission will be granted to the student who best meets all the requirements below.
- Must be declared Political Science Major or Minor
- Must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at UW-Green Bay
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Must have a minimum Political Science grade point average of 3.25 on a 4.0 scale
- Must have at least one (1) full academic year left of classes at UWGB, as of Spring 2017
- Must demonstrate engagement and analytical ability in political science, by answering the follow essay prompt in a brief (500-1000 word) essay.
Briefly discuss the way in which your pursuit of a degree in political science has influenced your perspective on the community, state, or world to which you belong.
Submit your Unofficial transcript, Resume/CV and Essay attached via email to Denise Scheberle Scholarship Committee, c/o Alison Staudinger (firstname.lastname@example.org
). The deadline is March 31st. The committee will make its decision and notify applicants via email by April 15th and the funds will be awarded in August 2017.
We offer courses in American government and politics, public policy and administration, political theory, comparative politics, and international relations.
The faculty in the program are active in scholarly research and publication, and are also dedicated to teaching.
Read more »