Political Science involves the study of government, politics, and public policy both within the United States and in other settings around the world.
Announcing a $500 Scholarship in honor of Denise Scheberle, Professor Emeritus
This scholarship honors retired Political Science professor Denise Scheberle and her deep commitment to students and teaching at UWGB. Awarded Spring 2014, this $500 tuition remission will be granted to the student who best meets all the requirements below.
- Must be declared Political Science Major or Minor
- Must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at UW-Green Bay
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Must have a minimum Political Science grade point average of 3.25 on a 4.0 scale
- Must have at least one (1) full academic year left of classes at UWGB, as of Fall 2014
- Must demonstrate their engagement and analytical ability in political science, by answering the follow essay prompt in a brief (500-1000 word) essay.
Briefly discuss the way in which your pursuit of a degree in political science has influenced your perspective on the community, state, or world to which you belong.
Submit Unofficial transcript and Essay via email to Denise Scheberle Scholarship Committee, c/o Alison Staudinger (email@example.com). The deadline is March 15th, The committee will make its decision and notify applicants via email by April 15th and the funds will be awarded in August 2014.
We offer courses in American government and politics, public policy and administration, political theory, comparative politics, and international relations.
The faculty in the program are active in scholarly research and publication, and are also dedicated to teaching.
- Professor Staudinger wins prestigious national grant from National Endowment for Humanities
April 25, 2014
- Marleigh Fielder Attends National Legislative Conference for Habitat for Humanity
February 10, 2014
- Danny Mueller, Political Science and History major, presents his research project as part of Posters in the Rotunda
May 3, 2013
- Professor Dallas Blaney a VIP Media Guest at Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week
February 4, 2013