Announcing a $500 Scholarship in honor of Denise Scheberle, Professor Emeritus
This scholarship honors retired Political Science professor Denise Scheberle and her deep commitment to students and teaching at UWGB. Awarded in Spring, this $500 tuition remission will be granted to the student who best meets all the requirements below.
- Must be declared Political Science Major or Minor
- Must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at UW-Green Bay
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Must have a minimum Political Science grade point average of 3.25 on a 4.0 scale
- Must have at least one (1) full academic year left of classes at UWGB, as of Fall semester
- Must demonstrate their engagement and analytical ability in political science, by answering the follow essay prompt in a brief (500-1000 word) essay.
Briefly discuss the way in which your pursuit of a degree in political science has influenced your perspective on the community, state, or world to which you belong.
Please email Alison Staudinger (firstname.lastname@example.org
), with any application questions. The application will be available at the start of spring semester. The deadline will be later in the spring, with funds awarded the following fall.
We offer courses in American government and politics, public policy and administration, political theory, comparative politics, and international relations.
The faculty in the program are active in scholarly research and publication, and are also dedicated to teaching.
Read more »