skip to content


Declaring a Major or Minor

There are three steps to declaring your psych major or minor.

  • Complete the online pre-declaration form.
  • Complete the Declare my Major/Minor/Certificate E-form on the registrar's website. Be sure to list the same advisor you choose on the pre-declaration form.
  • Contact your Faculty Advisor to schedule a meeting. For majors, this meeting is required. For minors, we encourage you to meet with your advisor but it is not required.

Note: If you have a hold on your registration because you do not have a valid academic plan, that hold will not be removed until steps 1, 2, and 3 above have been completed, and the Registrar's Office has processed the formal paperwork.