- Faculty & Staff
- Internships/Individualized Learning
- Career & Graduate Info
- Department Newsletter
- EPIC Conference
- Online Psychology Program
- MAC C315
- (920) 465-2372
Dr. Holstead’s research interests focus on the effectiveness of after school programs. Specifically, she examines the extent to which such programs improve academic performance.
Education: Ph.D. in School Psychology from Indiana University (2010); M.S. in educational psychology from Indiana University (2008); B.A. in psychology from The Pennsylvania State University (2005).
- Introduction to Human Development
- Middle Childhood/Adolescence
- Developmental Research Methods