Crime Prevention Tip #12
|Previous Tip||Crime Prevention Tips||Next Tip|
- Stick to well-lighted, well-traveled streets and pathways. Know locations of blue light emergency phones.
- Stay alert and tuned into your surroundings.
- Don't flash large amounts of cash.
- Keep jewelry out of sight.
- Carry your purse close to your body.
- Put your wallet in an inside coat or front pants pocket, not a back pocket.
- Wear shoes or clothing that don't restrict your movement.
- Use ATMs in the daytime, if possible. Have your card in hand and don't approach the machine if you're uneasy about people nearby.
- Have your car or house key in hand before you reach the door.