Chalking on Sidewalks
Revised: 06/01/02; 01/01/02 - Effective:
- Any chalking may be posted on a campus sidewalk if in compliance
with the terms of this policy. Paint may not be used for road
markings or any type of signage.
- It is illegal to tamper with another organization's or office's
- The campus reserves the right to clean off and remove any chalking
which does not comply with this policy, or UWS 18.06 (17).
- Chalking area may be used for a maximum of eight calendar
- Sponsor must be clearly stated in the message.
- Not within 15 feet of any entrance.
- Must be located outside of any apron, overhang, or area
that is not exposed to the weather.
- Not on any building, sign, structure or wall.
- Cannot interfere with or overlap someone else's chalking.
- Restricted to UW-Green Bay recognized student organizations,
academic or administrative unit events, activities, or issues.
- Chalking must be in compliance with the University Alcohol
- Chalking is NOT permitted in front of the Weidner Center.