For professional educators who want to improve their practice.
The Accomplished Educator Professional Development Certificate is a standards-based, job-embedded, rigorous professional development program. It has been designed to meet a demand to provide a responsive and practical structure for continuing professional growth and improved student learning.
Nigerian educators who decide to enter the Accomplished Educator PDC Program will:
- work with facilitators and colleagues to develop an individual learning plan
- learn to conduct practical action research to improve their practice
- learn to be reflective, inquiring practitioners
- make collegial contributions to the learning community
- develop a portfolio to profile their work
This program has been developed as a joint partnership between the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay and QAARDAN (Quality Assurance and Research Development Agency of Nigeria).