"Research is to see what everybody else has seen, and to think what nobody else has thought."
The Office of Grants and Research (OGR) advises and assists members of the UW-Green Bay Community who are engaged in scholarly and creative activities. The services of the OGR are similar to the Sponsored Research or Sponsored Programs office provided at other universities.
The OGR provides information, services, and support above and beyond what is available from traditional departmental sources, so that members of the UW-Green Bay community may compete successfully for outside funding to conduct scientific research, create works of art, compose music, write books and articles, improve their performance in the classroom, and better serve their students, their professions, and the public.
Associate Professor Susan Gallagher-Lepak
Associate Professor Susan Gallagher-Lepak and Dr. T. Heather Herdman received funding for development of a clinical support tool (CST) using the NANDA-I nursing diagnosis taxonomy for use by nursing students, nursing educators and nurses. The process of nursing diagnosis is central to nursing practice. Nursing diagnoses are used in the United States as well as across the world (especially Japan and Latin America).Click here to learn more!
- NAS Seminar: “Volcanic Versus Anthropogenic Carbon Dioxide Emissions”
November 19, 2013
- NAS Seminar: “Energy Options for Cleaner Air”
November 5, 2013
- NAS Seminar: “It’s Not Easy Being Green: Challenges Faced by Litigants in Environmental Cases at the Court of Appeals”
October 22, 2013
News stories in Inside
- In the news: ‘Researchers pinpoint strontium in aquifer’
July 11, 2014
- Reminder: major Water Resources gathering is under way
June 17, 2014
- International water/environment seminar will meet on campus
June 13, 2014