Active Account Administration
Items sent to the PI:
- Monthly Accounting Control Statements (ledgers) distributed by Controller's Office (465-2001)
- Professional Activity Reports (PAR) distributed by Controller's Office [time and effort certification affirming salaries charged to an extramural account reflect actual work performed on the grant or contract].
- Notice of submission of interim financial reports from Controller's Office.
Items initiated by the PI:Personnel Services:
- Personnel Action (PA) forms for PI, faculty, academic staff, LTEs
- New Student Payroll Requests for students or work study students
- Time cards for hourly employees
- Payment to Individual Report Forms
- Signed Professional Activities Report (PAR)
- Travel Authorization Form
- Travel Expense Reports
- Travel Regulations
- Pocket travel Guide
- Lodging & Meal Regulations
- Payment to Individual (PIR) forms to pay research subjects
- Direct billings of airfare(s)
Interim Programmatic Reports Initiated by PI
If the PI wants to re-budget money between budget categories (e.g.from salaries to equipment), contact the Grants Accountant (Jeff Selner @ 465.2001) for federal grants and for non-federally funded accounts.
If the PI includes human subjects as part of their research and the research continues beyond one year, then the PI must resubmit an application to the Institutional Review Board (IRB) for review and approval to continue conducting human subjects-related research.