skip to content
- Begin early.
- Apply early and often.
- Don't forget to include a cover letter with your application.
- Answer all questions. (Pre-empt all questions.)
- If rejected, revise your proposal and apply again.
- Give them what they want. Follow the application guidelines exactly.
- Be explicit and specific.
- Be realistic in designing the project.
- Make explicit the connections between your research questions and objectives, your objectives and methods, your methods and results, and your results and dissemination plan.
- Follow the application guidelines exactly. (This tip is repeated because it is very, very important.)