Monday - Friday, 4PM - 7PM
If you have network stability issues, please let us know!
The support team at the Housing IT Service Center provides assistance to students in Housing with their personal computers. The Service Center is located in the basement of the Residence Life Community Center. Students can also call 920-465-5163 or email email@example.com.
Technicians will assist students with the following at no charge:
- Connecting Windows PC or Macintosh computers to ResNet for high-speed Internet access.
- Ensuring that computers are virus free and have current virus protection software installed.
- Removing spyware and preventing future infections.
- Installing current Windows security updates.
- Diagnosing other problems and locating community resources for further assistance.
- Learning and implementing safe computing practices.
Need Help with your computer?
First and foremost, make sure you have reviewed and installed the necessary software to keep your computer protected. Protecting your PC
If you're not familiar with NIC cards and TCP\IP, read through the Connecting to the UWGB Network information.
If you are still having difficulty, please call us at 920-465-5163 to speak to a Housing IT Service Center technician, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.