Deadline: February 15th
Continuing Students are defined as any undergraduate student who has completed at least 12 UW-Green Bay credits and holds sophomore status (as defined by 24 or more total college credits).
Applications will be considered for a number of University Scholarships with emphasis on a student's academic record at UW-Green Bay.
- Have a GPA of a 3.5 or higher
- Be enrolled full-time at UW-Green Bay
- Hold Sophomore status (defined as 24 credits or more)
- Have completed one semester minimum at UW-Green Bay, at the time of application
Applications for Tomorrow's Scholars Awards will be evaluated on their leadership skills and community and school involvement. Some awards take financial need into consideration.
- Have a GPA between 2.5-3.49
- From the greater Northeastern Wisconsin area
- Demonstrate leadership skills and community involvement
- Demonstrate financial need based on the FAFSA application