Deadline: February 15th
New Freshmen are defined as either current high school seniors or students with no prior college credits entering UW-Green Bay in the fall.
The Academic Achievement Scholarships follow traditional selection criteria including high school grade point average, class rank and ACT scores.
- Have a GPA of a 3.5 or higher
- Have an ACT score of 24 or greater
Applications for Tomorrow's Scholars Awards will be evaluated on their leadership skills, community and school involvement and financial need.
- Have a GPA between 2.5-3.49
- Must be a Wisconsin Resident
- Demonstrate leadership skills and community involvement
- Demonstrate financial need based on the FAFSA application