skip to content


Report Outside Aid to Financial Aid

You are required to inform the Financial Aid Office of outside scholarships and certain Veteran's benefits. Please complete the form below to notify our office by including the names, amounts, and what term you will be receiving the scholarship. A list of Veteran's benefits that you need to report are at the bottom of this form. Failure to notify the Financial Aid Office of outside educational assistance may result in total loss of aid from the University. Please call 920-465-2075 with questions.