- Who do I contact with more questions?
- I'm getting a message that says "Your session is about to be timed out."
- On many search screens, there are a myriad of fields where I can enter search specifications. What do they mean and which of the blanks MUST I fill in?
- Can I change the default current term and other settings?
- Can I access the Peoplesoft SIS on a Macintosh computer?
- Can I create and view "What-If" scenarios?
- How can I view an instructor's schedule?
- What are the proper display settings for SIS? I don't want to scroll left and right to view info.
- How can I print SIS data from my Internet browser?
HELP FOR STUDENTS
Records & Enrollment
- Student Logon
- Registration Instructions
- Waitlist Information
- Reserve Capacity
- Swap, Drop or Add Classes
- Print Your Class Schedule
- Update Address
- Update Phone Number
- Declare a Major
- Apply for Graduation
- Add / Update emergency contact information
HELP FOR FACULTY/STAFF
- How can I view my teaching schedule?
- How do I enter my grades?
- How do I change a grade once its been posted?
- Can I view grades that I've submitted from previous terms?
- How do I change a grade after the posting deadline?
- Is it possible to send an email notification to students when the time or location of a class changes?