25th Anniversary Celebration
Friday March 9, 2012
Weidner Center Grand Foyer
All of those attending the celebration are eligible to attend an Ethics and Boundaries Training earlier in the day at a reduced cost. For more information you may download the Anniversary Celebration Invitation and Registration Form.
The Anniversary Celebration will include a silent auction to benefit the three BSW student scholarships provided through the Social Work Program.
These scholarships are the Anne C. Kok Scholarship in Social Work/Social Justice, the Rolfe E. White Scholarship in Social Work, and the Jean B. Weidner Scholarship.
More information about each of the scholarships can be found here.
Some of the auction items include:
- Mini-packages to the UW-Green Bay Men’s and Women’s Basketball games for next season (donated by UW-Green Bay’s Athletics Department).
- Registration to a 2012 Social Work Continuing Professional Education training of winner’s choice (donated by UW-Green Bay’s Division of Outreach and Adult Access).
- A full family photo session from 'Oh! Photography' (donated by Olivia Brey).
- An outdoor photo session of winner’s choice from 'Lisa VanHorn Photography' (donated by Lisa VanHorn).
If you cannot attend the Anniversary Celebration but would like to contribute to one of the Social Work scholarships, you may access instructions on giving here.
The Social Work Program is looking for current email addresses for a range of graduates in order keep them up to date on this celebration event. Please take a moment to check out this list, which is organized alphabetically by graduation year. If you know people on this list, please encourage them to update their contact information with us at our contact page. Thanks for your help! And, we hope to see you at the anniversary celebration!
Members of the Celebration Planning Committee include:
- Betty Baer, former Chair of Social Work
- Lauren Flannery, 2010 BSW graduate - Lauren.Flannery@outagamie.org
- Becky Pasterski, 2007 Collaborative MSW graduate - email@example.com
- Kevin Roeder, 1988 BSW graduate and former Social Work faculty
- Jen Schanen, 2008 BSW graduate - JSchanen@wisewomengp.org
- Cheryl Skenandore, 1981 UWGB graduate and long-time Program supporter - Skenandore_ca@co.brown.wi.us
- Jeanna Zuelke, Senior BSW Student and Social Work Club Co-President
- Jolanda Sallmann, Chair of Social Work - firstname.lastname@example.org