Volunteers Needed: Sexual Assault Center
Help make a difference in your community and gain valuable work experience. The Sexual Assault Center is looking for volunteers to provide support, advocacy,
and follow-up assistance to victims of sexual violence. No experience is necessary; training is provided. Our next training begins on Wednesday January 8th.
For more information contact Ashley Nielsen: Volunteer Coordinator at 920-436-4360 ext. 1225 or through email.
ALS Support Group Facilitator
The Muscular Dystrophy Association is currently looking for a licensed professional to facilitate the monthly ALS Support Group. Support groups may include guest speakers, field trips, and getting to know other families affected by ALS.
If interested, click here for details.
Here is a collection of Volunteer Opportunities in the Green Bay area. See the attached flyers for more information.
- Volunteer Support for Circle of Support. Click here for flyer and here for website.
- Volunteer Guardian for Brown County Human Services Department. Click here for flyer.
- Spanish Translator Volunteer or Intern for Brown County Human Services Department. Click here for flyer.
- Administrative Review Panelist at Brown County Human Services Department. Click here for flyer.
- Foster Care Supervision Volunteer for Brown County Human Services Department. Click here for flyer.
- Pals Volunteer. Click here for flyer.
- Opportunities at Heartland Hospice in Brown County. Click here for flyer and here for the list of opportunities.
Cash Awards For Students
The Judith Holm Memorial Awards Program is a national competition which confers $2000 cash awards. The deadline for submitting a paper is February 24, 2012. Final-year master's degree students may compete by submitting a clinical-practice paper focused on a case from field placement. Guidelines should be available from a contact person at your school (Master's Coordinators and Field Placement Coordinators), or online here