Structures & People
International Education Committee Charge
- The International Education Committee shall be composed of seven (7) appointed persons. It will include six (6) members of the faculty with no more than two from one voting district. The Director of the Office of International Education will serve as an ex officio non-voting member. Voting faculty members will serve three-year staggered terms to ensure continuity.
- Nomination of candidates for appointment to the International Education Committee is the responsibility of the Committee on Committees and Nominations. Appointments are made annually by the Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs.
- The Committee chair will be appointed by the Provost for a three-year term.
- The Committee is responsible for providing advice on all matters pertaining to the support and enhancement of international education programs and services. It is advisory to the Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs (or designee) and Director of the Office of International Education
- The International Education Committee serves the following functions:
- Advises the Director of the Office of International Education regarding activities related to the enhancement of UW-Green Bay's international education programs and services including but not limited to study abroad, faculty and student exchanges, and visiting scholars programs.
- Assists the director of the Office of International Education with the development, promotion, support and implementation of international education activities.
- Provides recommendations to the Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs (or designee) regarding the Office of International Education's annual and long-term strategic plans and resource requests.
- The chair must submit a report of Committee activities at the end of each academic year to the Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs and the Secretary of the Faculty and Academic Staff.