skip to content
What Skills & Abilities Gained With This Major?
- Students learn excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Students learn to the basics of speaking another language.
- Students learn to think critically, develop analytical abilities, and to have flexibility in their learning.
- A cultural awareness is gained from studying the modern languages, where students appreciate diversity, become sensitive to cultural issues, and learn historical perspectives of World Cultures.
- As well as gaining a global cultural awareness, students expand their horizons by experiencing multicultural perspectives, allowing them to have the ability to interact with World Cultures and people of different backgrounds.