Here you’ll find information on degree requirements, how to apply for graduation, university honors, the graduates “to do list,” and the senior fee.
How do I know if I am ready to graduate?
Check your degree progress report to ensure you satisfy all requirements for degree residency and your majors and minors. If questions remain about graduation requirements, see your faculty advisor.
Reading your degree progress report is easy! Check out this quick “How to” video here.
How do I apply for graduation?
You must apply for graduation on (SIS). You should do this one semester before you plan to graduate.
- Log into SIS
- The “Student Center” page will appear
- Under the Academics drop down menu select “Apply for Graduation”
- Click the >> to continue
- Select “Undergraduate” or “Graduate”
- Select Expected Graduation Term
- Review how your name will be printed on your diploma and make edits if necessary
- Review the address your diploma will be sent to and make edits if necessary
- If you plan to attend Commencement, click “Sign up for Commencement Ceremony”
- Review the Commencement information and make edits if necessary
- Click OK
- If everything is correct, click “Submit Application” to complete application process
Will I graduate with honors?
The criteria used to determine if you will graduate with honors can be seen here.
What else do I need to know about graduation?
Check the graduates “To Do List” to make sure you don’t forget anything.
What is the Senior Fee?
The senior fee is used to cover graduation related costs including diploma production and covers, and mailing costs. All students are charged the one-time, $45 senior fee once they reach 84 credits. UWGB assumes students with 84 earned credits, including transfer credits, have the option to earn a degree.
How will I be notified of other graduation information?
Check your UWGB email account for important graduation information and reminders.