How do I show proof of enrollment (Enrollment Verification)?
Enrollment Verifications are used when employers, financial lenders, insurance companies or other third parties request proof of enrollment. Enrollment Verifications contain information on full-time or half-time status, dates of attendance and degrees earned. UWGB uses the National Student Clearinghouse to certify enrollment verifications online. This electronic process decreases the need for verification forms and makes the reporting process more efficient.
- Log into SIS
- The “Student Center” page will appear
- Under the Academics drop down menu select “Enrollment Verification”
- Click the >> to continue
- Request an enrollment verification online by clicking “National Student Clearinghouse”
- Mark the circle which indicates “All Enrollment”
- Click on the hyperlink that says “Obtain Enrollment Certificate”
- Print page
IN PERSON INSTRUCTIONS:
Students who need enrollment verifications for loan deferments, insurance coverage or other reasons, are encouraged to print off their enrollment verification through SIS, by following the steps above.
If you have specific forms that need to be completed by authorized personal or requires a stamp or seal, bring them to SS1100. We will be happy to help you.