skip to content

Student Employment

Types of Non-Work Study Employment

Non-Work Study, or regular, positions are available for those that did not file for financial aid or were not awarded Federal Work Study. Students that would like the opportunity to work on campus or in the surrounding area may search the PRO system for jobs labeled "On Campus Non-Work Study" or "Off Campus Non-Work Study". The hiring department/employer pays your full wage.

  • On Campus refers to hourly, lump sum or stipend positions that can be within any office or department at UW-Green Bay.
  • Off Campus refers to positions posted by area businesses and private individuals.