skip to content

Student Employment

If You Are Hired...

On Campus Positions (Work Study or Non Work Study)

When you have received and accepted an offer of employment, your supervisor will assist you in completing payroll forms prior to your start date.

The student must present verification items such as school ID card, driver's license, Social Security Card, certified birth certificate, Native American tribal document, Alien Registration Receipt or others. Students pursuing employment should have these documents with them on campus.

Off Campus Work Study Positions

If your offer is from a Community Service or America Reads employer, you must set up an appointment with the Student Employment Coordinator prior to beginning work.

The student must bring with them verification items such as those listed above. UW-Green Bay encourages students use direct deposit, but the Federal Work Study Program does not require it. Students cannot begin working until all documents have been completed. Contact the Student Employment Office with questions (920-465-2556).

Students and employers can become familiar with the rules of Student Employment by viewing Employment Handbook for Students (PDF) and Employment Handbook for Supervisors (PDF).