The UW-Green Bay Student Government Association has eight major goals:
- To assure maximum student participation and representation in University governance at all levels.
- To review all Segregated University Fees and actively participate in the decision-making process involving all other fees which provide support for campus student activities.
- To address student concerns, assist in the investigation of student problems, and participate in decisions affecting the educational experience of students.
- Represent the student constituency by actively seeking student input concerning all aspects of University governance.
- To provide an official voice through which student opinion may be expressed.
- To promote the rights of students.
- To develop policies in a fair, open, and consistent manner.
- To work on University, local, state, and national issues that directly affect student educational opportunities and access.
The University of Wisconsin-Green Bay Executive Branch
Our Accomplishments 2014-15
- Worked with RHAA to change quiet hours.
- Phoenix Park Volleyball Courts.
- Smaller Budget this year.
- Higher membership.
- Phoenix of the Week.
- Various committee projects every month.
- President and Vice President giving 50% of their honorariums.
- Ongoing EcoU projects with composting and trying to reduce paper use.