Check out the summer course schedule for the complete list of offerings.
UW-Green Bay students can register beginning January 9, 2013 using SIS.
"Other students" need to apply before registering:
- Apply online.
- You will receive an admittance letter with your username and password that will give you access to the Student Information System (SIS) and email.
- Registration begins January 9, 2013 via SIS.
Incoming freshmen will register for summer courses at Registration and Resources (R&R) day in June.
To add or drop a course, use SIS.
For UW System institutions, check the Transfer Information System (TIS).
- Billing Notifications are sent to students through email and students use SIS to pay online. See ebilling for more information.
- Mind your deadlines to avoid additional fees.
- For cost information and other fee questions go to the Bursar's site.
- Current students should contact the Financial Aid Office regarding summer aid.
- Special Students cannot receive financial aid.
Give us a call!