Minutes of the meeting held 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
December 4, 2006
Present: Kate Burns, Lisa DeLeeuw, David Kieper, Jacob Lopez, Kathy Pletcher (chair), Mike Stearney, Christine Vandenhouten
Not present: Derryl Block, Sharon Dimmer, Scott Furlong, Dan McIver, Daniel Meinhardt, Tim Sewall, Zach Voelz
Guests: Diane Blohowiak, Paula Ganyard
- Called to order by Kathy Pletcher 3:05 pm
- Minutes: Minutes of February 22, 2010 meeting were approved as written.
- Tech Plan 2015: The Council discussed that we would continue to collect feedback on the plan and that it would be wrapped up at the April meeting.
- Green Print: Diane Blohowiak joined the conversation about the pilot of Green Print. Some of the comments included:
- -Easy to use.
- -Nice if it was a little faster.
- -Envelopes are a problem to print.
- -This would benefit some departments more than others.
- -Could we get the same impact with a "green" campaign.
- -Once you remove duplex for a print job, it does not default back to it on the next.
- Other items: None
- Next meeting: Monday, April 26, 3pm.
- Adjourned: 3:35 pm