Monday, September 19, 2011
3:00 - 3:30 pm
Present: Brenda Amenson-Hill, Sharon Dimmer, Scott Furlong, Michael Hengels, David Kieper, Liz Leist, Kathy Pletcher, Chuck Rybak, Mike Stearney, Christine Vandenhouten, Zach Voelz; ex-officio: Paula Ganyard
Excused: Craig Hanke, Sue Mattison, Dan McIver
Guest: Linda Dupuis
- Called to order by Chair 3:02 pm.
- Introductions of new members were made.
- Introductions of continuing members were made.
- The Chair reviewed the Council charge and operating procedures with the members.
- Minutes of the May 2011 meeting and the Annual report were approved as written.
- The development of a mobile strategy is a possible action item for 2011-12. Kathy Pletcher shared with the Council a draft document regarding the makeup of a working group. The Council discussed the idea and made a few suggestions of possibly adding a representative from Alumni Relations, Public Safety and Residence Life.
Other issues for the Council this year include: reviewing progress of the Tech Plan 2015, and reviewing and approving the computer lab plans for 2011/12.
- Meeting for the fall semester are scheduled for:
- Monday, October 17, 3:30-4:30 pm
- Monday, November 21, 3:30-4:30 pm
- Monday, December 12, 3:30-4:30 pm
- Meeting was adjourned at 3:30 pm