The best way to learn theatre is to create theatre. Students can take advantage of the mainstage productions, excellent facilities, and highly-involved faculty that our program offers.
The UW-Green Bay Theatre and Dance Program emphasizes values that are at the core of the UW-Green Bay mission; a rigorous academic environment, interdisciplinarity, development of strong problem-solving and communication skills, excellence in achievement, national prominence, and the facilitation of campus/community partnerships.
Kaoime Malloy, Associate Professor of Theatre, has written “The Art of Theatrical Design,” recently published by Focal Press.
News stories in Inside
- Riddle award to cap busy regional theatre festival for UW-Green Bay
January 7, 2015
- Topic central to 2013 Theatre production is back in the news
January 6, 2015
- UW-Green Bay Theatre and Dance, Music to present ‘Spring Awakening’
November 14, 2014
- Theatre and Dance to present “Uncommon Women and Others”
September 25, 2014
- Just dance: Exciting, eclectic ‘DanceWorks’ takes the stage April 4-5
April 2, 2014