The best way to learn theatre is to create theatre. Students can take advantage of the mainstage productions, excellent facilities, and highly-involved faculty that our program offers.
The UW-Green Bay Theatre and Dance program is a community of professional artists, educators and students that provides professional training in the related performing arts of Theatre, Dance and Design in the context of a broad, liberal arts education. Our program offers high impact learning practices that cultivate creativity, critical thinking, communication skills, and collaboration within and outside the program and delivers a rigorous academic and problem focused environment that seeks to produce work that challenges the mind, engages the heart and delights the senses.
News stories in Inside
- UW-Green Bay Theatre presents ‘The Importance of Being Earnest’
February 14, 2017
- Take a Scroll through UW-Green Bay’s Top 16 Moments of 2016
December 21, 2016
- UWGB Theatre presents ‘The Hourglass Project’
February 16, 2016
- Strong reviews for Theatre’s ‘Wonderful Life’
November 20, 2015
- Sensational set just one reason to recommend ‘Wonderful Life’
November 19, 2015