skip to content

University Union

Reserving a Room

Registered Student Organization Officers and members are able to rent meeting, promotional and event spaces for free. Visit University Reservations, located at the University Ticketing and Information Center, or email , or call (920) 465-2462.

You will need to know the date of the event, the time of the event, the number of people attending the event, and any other special needs concerning the event. Once your needs are assessed, a representative will check availability and assign the appropriate room(s) for your program.

There is no minimum time requirement for reserving a room. A room can be reserved for up to a year before the date of the event. However, future planning will enable more room choices for your event.

If you need to cancel your program, it is expected you cancel at least 48 hours prior to the event.

If program is to extend past normal building hours, special permission will need to be obtained. Notify the receptionist while making your reservations of this special request.

An alcohol request form needs to be filled out at least 2 weeks prior to your event. All alcohol related events on our campus need to be approved by the University Union Director. You can obtain this request form from University Reservations or by clicking here.


To reserve a promotional space, (Banner Space, Booth Space and/or Display Cases), call (920) 465-2462 or stop by the Reservations office located by the University Ticketing & Information Center. Banner and booth spaces can be reserved for 8 days in select Union and non-Union locations throughout the campus. Click here to view locations for banner and booth spaces.

Table Tents

Table Tent submissions can be made online or in person at the University Ticketing and Information Center. Submissions must be received no later than 12pm on Mondays, prior to the week you’d like your event to appear on the Weekly Table Tent. Online Table Tent form.

Campus Life Email

To include an announcement in the Campus Life Email, send your event information to by 4:30 on Thursdays (for it to be included in the following Monday’s email).

Sidewalk Chalking

Student Orgs are permitted to chalk their announcements on sidewalks around campus. All chalking must be done 30 feet from any building.

Fourth Estate

Contact the Fourth Estate at or call (920) 465-2719.


There is no charge for mailing on-campus students.

Phlash TV (Channel 27)

If you would like to promote an event on Channel 27, please email Phlash TV at

Phoenix Park - Firepit

If you would like to use the Phoenix Firepit please contact campus Public Safety at or call at 920.465.2300.
A fire permit is required to use the Phoenix Park Firepit.
Phoenix Park Firepit Guidelines: Click Here

Graphic Design Services

Student Organizations have the opportunity to use the services provided by the University Union Promotions Team to assist with their design needs, for a minimal fee. Please observe the following guidelines when requesting graphic services:

  • Please submit a graphics request form at least two weeks (10 working days) prior to the date your material is needed to go to print. Submissions can be made in person or online or by calling the University Union Promotions Team at (920) 465-2752.
  • Student Orgs must have prior approval from the Org Finance Office to use their funding for the development of promotional pieces.
  • The Promotions Team will provide the Student Org with the original piece and the Org is responsible for the printing costs and arrangements.
  • The Student Org is responsible for proofing and approval of the original piece. The Promotions Team is not responsible for mistakes found after printing.


Contact University Catering by calling (920) 465-2715 or visit the University Catering office located in UU130 to request food for your event. A signed Catering Form from the Student Organization Finance Office is required before arranging catering. Please remember:

  • 3 working day notice for refreshments
  • 7 working day notice for small luncheons or small banquets
  • 14 working day notice for large banquets or catered events

All foods and beverages served in the University Union must be purchased through the University Dining Service. Any exceptions require an approved Non-Standard Food Authorization Form. Forms are available at University Reservations or online by clicking here.

Click here to view the Student Org Catering Menu and additional information about catering. The Student Organization Finance office also has resources available to make purchases through the Corner Store.

Tech Support

The University Union provides standard performance sound, lighting, projection and audio equipment. If you have any questions, please check with the University Reservations staff for more information at To arrange for use of any of these items, please contact Technical Services Coordinator at at least 3 weeks before your program to arrange for equipment or staff needs. Click here to see a complete list of available equipment. Coat racks, presentation boards, bulletin boards, black boards, lectern/podiums, registration tables, coat check service (fee) and signage (fee) are also available. Please check with University Reservations for additional information at (920) 465-2462.
Click here to view available rooms and spaces.

At the Event

Building Managers and/or Building Services Team staff will setup your room according to your request. You will need to decide your set-up needs, prior to that day, including the number of tables and chairs needed, staging, sound system, etc. Decorations should be free-standing, or floor and table arrangements. Decorations are not to be taped, glued, or tacked to a wall, window, ceiling, or floor surface. Poster putty is allowed and available at the University Ticketing & Information Center if needed. Decorations should be removed by the sponsor following the event or program.


Location: University Ticketing & Information Center


Phone: (920) 465-2462