Students need to have the following when applying
- 1. Cumulative GPA of 2.25 or higher
- 2. Must be enrolled in 6 undergraduate credits or 5 graduate credits
- 3. Must have 3 semesters left of schooling
The Website Developer is in charge of the development, coordination and maintenance of the University Union website, along with a variety of other related sites. The emphasis of this position will be to develop websites using the Adobe Creative Cloud applications. General understanding of HTML and CSS is required. Knowledge in other forms of coding (Java, Jquery, PHP) along with design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is greatly encouraged, but not mandatory. The Website Developer’s focus is on aesthetically pleasing design combined with exceptional attention to detail.
Requirements: Please submit a cover letter with explanation of previous work along with a digital portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org after completing an online application.
- Apply by: Friday, October 17, 2014
- Start Date: Friday, October 27, 2014
- Wage: $8.50