Logo File Download
This page contains approved identity mark files for the purposes of identifying institutional pieces as pertaining to the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay. Official UW-Green Bay logos may be downloaded in six different file types. Any tampering or editing of these files is unauthorized. Please see the UW-Green Bay Style Guide (PDF) for usage guidelines.
Please refer to the UW-Green Bay Web Identity page for web-ready logo files sized, optimized, and colored to be consistent with the UW-Green Bay online identity.UW-Green Bay Microsoft templates are available for download.)
- Download the .png file (see "How to download" below).
Note that .eps files are a standard vector file format for professional design software and cannot be opened in Microsoft Office.
- Open a new document.
- Insert the image into the document. You will need to browse to where you saved the logo (in step 4 below) and select it for placement.
- Hold down your shift key while scaling the logo to maintain original proportions. These logos are sized to look clear when printed up to 5 inches wide.
- Right click (control click for Mac) the file name of the logo you'd like to download.
- Depending on your browser you'll see "Save Link As...," or "Save Target As..."
Select this option.
- A dialogue box will appear that will prompt you to save the file to your hard drive.
- Select a location and click "Save."