UW-Green Bay, CL 815
2420 Nicolet Drive
Green Bay, WI 54311-7001
Last update: 4/22/08
For Immediate Release:
UW-Green Bay art seniors exhibit their workGREEN BAY-Six art students at the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay will open an exhibit of their work at a reception at 2 p.m. Sunday, April 27 in the Lawton Gallery located in Room 230 of Theater Hall on the campus at 2420 Nicolet Dr.
The artists, their medium, and the faculty member who supervised their work are:
• Chris Greenwood, Marinette, ceramic vases (Prof. Curt Heuer)
• Andrew Linskens, Green Bay, ceramic installation (Prof. David Damkoehler)
• Cathy Marks, Green Bay, series of brooches (Prof. Jennifer Mokren)
• Ryan Miller, Mequon, paintings (Prof. Kristy Deetz)
• Jenna Neumann, Merrill, prints in suspended frame (Prof. Chris Style)
• Matthew Robinson, Neenah, photographs (Prof. Sarah Detweiler)
Senior exhibitions serve as the culmination of students' art studies. The exhibit opening Sunday is the second of two senior exhibitions at the end of the current academic year. It continues through May 9.
Lawton Gallery hours are 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday.
08-113 | Contact: Virginia Dell email@example.com, (920) 465-2144