Veteran's Benefits at UW-Green Bay
Veterans and certain eligible dependents may be entitled to educational benefits under various programs administered by the Veterans Administration. Veterans and eligible dependents may obtain these benefits while pursuing a course of study at UW-Green Bay. Students enrolled under these programs must carry 12 hours of credit during each semester of the academic year to be eligible for full-time allotments. Summer session allotments are determined by class dates or length of class and number of credits.
Military Friendly School
We are happy to report that for the fifth year in a row, UW-Green Bay has been named to the list of Military Friendly Schools, compiled by Victory Media Inc.
The list honors the top 15 percent of colleges, universities and trade schools that are doing the most to embrace America’s military service members, veterans and spouses as students, and ensure their success on campus.
Learn more »
News stories in Inside
- Online Veterans Awareness Training open to faculty, staff and students
April 4, 2016
- TRIO tops 1,000 holiday cards for military vets!
December 28, 2015
- Voices of Veterans: Capturing the oral history and spirit of Northeast Wisconsin veterans
December 1, 2015
- Update on Holiday Cards For Veterans: 721 cards, but help needed
November 19, 2015
- UW-Green Bay named ‘Military Friendly’ again … and vet reminds campus to ‘celebrate daily’
November 17, 2015