skip to content

Veteran's Services

Report Outside Aid

You are required to inform the Financial Aid Office of any outside scholarship assistance and certain veteran's benefits. Please complete the form below to notify our office of any outside scholarships-the names, amounts, and what term you are expecting the aid. A list of Veteran benefits that require reporting are at the bottom of the form. Failure to notify the Financial Aid Office of outside educational assistance may result in total loss of aid from the University. Please call 920-465-2075 with questions.