Stream monitoring data is available online from all participants of the Lower Fox River Watershed Monitoring Program (LFRWMP), including the U.S. Geological Survey, the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, and 5 participating high schools. LFRWMP stations typically have: daily flow, precip, TSS loads, phosphorus loads; statistics; concentrations; and real-time data for active stations available from the USGS web site links below.
- USGS Real-time/Historical Flow Data (stream discharge and often loads on daily, monthly and annual basis, sample concentrations, field measurements, sites info/map, 5-15 minute instantaneous unit flow)
All USGS Sites and Sampling Overview
- Summaries of discrete samples and daily USGS data can be found at USGS stream links above, plus our WY2004 to 2006 report is available:
- USGS/UWGB Summary of WY2004-2006. Scientific Investigations Report 2011–5111. Hydrology, phosphorus, and suspended solids in five agricultural streams in the Lower Fox River and Green Bay Watersheds, Wisconsin, Water Years 2004–06: Grayczyk, D.J., Robertson, D.M., Baumgart, P.D., and Fermanich, K.J., 2012.
- funded jointly by the LFRWMP, Oneida Nation of Wisconsin and the USGS
- funded jointly by the LFRWMP, Green Bay Metropolitan Sewerage District and the USGS