NASA Reduced Gravity Program Procedures*
Announcement of Opportunity:
Reduced Gravity Student Flight Opportunities Program
How to apply to WSGC for funding (Advisor only):
- File Notice of Intent (NOI) with WSGC at time of applying to NASA. NOI
should include a letter indicating intent to file proposal to NASA and cover
page of application to NASA. Team members should be listed on either cover page
or note. It should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(An NOI is not required but is recommended as priority funding will be given to
teams having filed NOI's.)
- File formal request for funding within 60 days of acceptance of project
by NASA. Fill out
this form online, which will require a single file to be uploaded. This file should
- Proposal as submitted to NASA
- one-page non-technical summary of project
- itemized budget specifically for WSGC not to exceed $2,000
- Time of WSGC decision -- approximately two weeks from filing of completed
- If accepted, each team member must then fill out
this form online.
For detailed step-by-step instructions, please read the Reduced Gravity Application Instructions
* Limited funding is available for this project.