COVID-19 Updates See our Phoenix Forward page.

Admitted Spring 2021

Welcome to the team!


Congratulations on your admission to UW-Green Bay! Take a moment to celebrate and be proud of yourself — all of your hard work has paid off. Please review the following information so you know what comes next in our admission process.

Date Checklist Event or Item for Spring 2021 Transfer & Re-entry Students
Now Using in the information in your admissions packet, log in and change your password to something that is memorable to you as soon as possible. You can do so by logging into your UW-Green Bay email account via Outlook Web Access. You can also sign up for self-service password recovery at  Access to your email and network account is very important throughout your enrollment process. 
Beginning Oct. 15 Apply for on-campus housing, if desired.
Now Apply for Departmental and Outside scholarships.
Now Join our Transfer Student group on Facebook.
Now Apply for Federal Financial Aid. If you already have a FAFSA on file for the 2019-2020 school year, add UW-Green Bay's school code: 003899
Approximately 3 weeks after admission Review your credit evaluation in the Student Information System (SIS)
Upon receiving Credit Evaluation Schedule an appointment to meet with an advisor to review your credit evaluation, degree requirements, and course offerings 920-465-2111.
Starting in early Nov. Register for classes.
Approx. 2 weeks after submitting FAFSA Accept or Decline your Financial Aid award in SIS. You will receive a postcard and an email notifying you of your award.
Shortly after Registration Search for on-campus & local jobs with Phoenix Recruitment Online (PRO). You will have access shortly after R&R.
Mid-January Contact your roommate and prepare for move in day (if applicable). Information about your housing placement will be available from the Office of Residence Life.
Late January New Student Orientation: Get familiar with campus, pick up your University ID, and get your questions answered. You will receive an invitation to orientation in the mail.
Late January Transfer students move-in (if applicable)
January 25, 2021 First day of classes!

Reach Out!

Questions about next steps? Not sure how to get started? We can help.

Contact Us

General Information

On-Campus Housing

UW-Green Bay does not require students to live on campus. If there is a chance you might want to live on campus, you should contract for housing now. More information about housing at UW-Green Bay was included in your admission folder, or you can go to the Office of Residence Life website for more information.

Financial Aid and Scholarships

The free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) should be completed. The UW-Green Bay school code is 003899. A step-by-step guide to completing the FAFSA process can be found at our Financial Aid Office website.

Email & SIS

Use your username and password to access both your UW-Green Bay email and the Student Information System (SIS). Go to and click on Current Students. For your email account, choose Outlook Web Access. For SIS, choose Student Information System. Your UW-Green Bay email account is where all official communication will now be sent. In your SIS account you will find your credit evaluation, register for classes, see your financial aid, and pay your bills.

If you were previously admitted to UW-Green Bay and changed your password at that time, the password in your admission letter does not reflect your changed password. If you don't remember your password or need to reset your password, go to Password Reset Form.


Transfer students should refer to their admission folder for further registration information. Registration for the fall semester begins in April, and for the spring semester in November. Your enrollment appointment (the first day and time you may register) will be based on the number of credits you have earned. To find your enrollment appointment, follow these two steps:

Declaring Your Major

You are not required to declare a major right away at UW-Green Bay. However, all students must declare before they have 45 earned college credits. Most majors and minors are open for students to declare at any time. However, the majors of Communication, Education, and Social Work have separate entrance requirements that must be met before you can declare one of these majors. Please refer to the advisor(s) in these programs for more information.

Contact Us
For GBOSS, Academic Advising, Admissions, Financial Aid, Registrar and more please contact us.
Disability Services
If you have a disability and would like information about academic accommodations, resources, or access, please contact the Disability Services office. 
Dependents of Veterans & Veterans
If you are the dependent of a veteran, or are a veteran yourself, please go to for information about using your educational benefits and other resources.