- Cost & Aid
- How to Apply
- Admitted Students
- New Freshmen
- Non-Degree seeking
- Visit UWGB
What to Expect
- What to Expect
- Campus Preview Days
- Summer Preview Days
- Daily & Evening Visits
- Group Visits
- Virtual Tour
Morning Daily Visit
- 9:00am: Advising session with an Admissions Advisor
- 10:00am: Campus tour with a current student
Afternoon Daily Visit
- 1:30pm: Advising Session with an Admissions Advisor
- 2:30pm: Campus Tour with a current Student
Campus Preview Day
- 8:30am: Check in begins
- 8:45am: Optional breakout sesions: Admissions and Financial Aid
- 9:30am: Opening Session
- 10:30am: Campus tour with academic session
- 12:30pm: Resource Fair
- 12:45pm: Optional Breakout sessions repeated
- 6:00pm Advising session with Admissions Advisor
- 6:30pm: Campus tour with a current student
What to Bring
Questions you might have about college, we will supply the rest—academic information, personal advising, AP/IB credit info, and a full view of UWGB. While you are in the city of Green Bay, you might consider planning some additional outings in the area. As you can see below, we have lots to offer!
Driving and Parking Instructions
- You can click here UWGB MAPS for driving directions and campus maps.
- Please enter onto campus using the Main Entrance Drive off of Nicolet Drive
- Take the first left onto North Circle Drive (woods on left/ campus on right)
- Take the fourth right into the Weidner Center Lot (golf course will be on left)
- When entering the Weidner Center Lot, you’ll find your own personalized parking spot
- If you don’t find your spot, no worries. You don’t need a parking permit.
- After you park, walk toward the tallest building on-campus (the Cofrin Library)
- Green Phoenix’s will be painted on the ground to help guide you
- Destination: Admissions Office is located in the Student Services Building
- A big green awning will let you know that you’ve reached Student Services
- The Admissions Office will be right in front of you (big glass doors)
Dining Unique to Green Bay
- Kroll’s: Homemade hamburgers and famous chili
- Titletown Brewing Company: For a true taste of Titletown
- 1919 Kitchen and Tap: Located inside Lambeau Field, for the true Frozen Tundra experience
- Gippers: Wisconsin’s premier hometown sports bar
- Victoria’s Restaurant: Popular Italian cuisine just around the corner from campus
- El Serape: Authentic Mexican dining
Green Bay’s Must-Sees
- Lambeau Field: Home of the Green Bay Packers; open year round.
- Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary: Open year round to learn about natural Wisconsin
- NEW Zoo: Take an adventure at the Northeast Wisconsin Zoo—say hello to the giraffes!
- Bay Park Square Mall: Your shopping paradise! Bay Beach
- Amusement Park: Ride the Zippin’ Pippin! Park is open every day through the end of August; Saturdays and Sundays through the end of September.
Looking for Lodging?
- Country Inn and Suites, off of East Mason St.
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, Green Bay East
- For additional information on hotels near campus click here
- It may be very challenging to find a hotel room in the Green Bay area around the weekend of a home Green Bay Packer game. We would encourage you to make plans early if you would like to visit Green Bay during those times.