Phlash Tours PLUS
What’s the “plus” you ask? We know that it can be very helpful for students interested in specific areas of study, like sciences and arts, to see those unique spaces on campus. That’s why we’ve design special Phlash Tours for students interested in engineering, nursing, human biology/natural sciences, and the arts. In addition to the unique spaces listed below, these tours include campus housing, the recreation center and the University Union. Phlash Tours PLUS are 60-75 minutes.
Engineering Phlash Tours – Explore our newly opened STEM Center for a preview of the labs and learning spaces our engineering students enjoy.
Nursing Phlash Tours
- October 8 in the morning
- November 12 in the afternoon
– Check out our newly renovated nursing labs to see where our nursing students practice their skills and prepare for the healthcare field.
Human Biology & Natural Sciences Phlash Tours
- October 22 in the afternoon
- November 12 in the morning
– For students interested in health sciences, biology, chemistry, environmental science and even more, this is your chance to see our Laboratory Sciences building up close.
Visual & Performing Arts Phlash Tours
- October 8 in the afternoon
- October 22 in the morning
– Calling art, music and theatre students! Join us for a look at the Weidner Center for the Performing Arts and our Studio Arts building to see where you would showcase your talents.
- November 19 in the morning
Please complete the form below to reserve your visit and receive log in information. If you have questions or need special arrangements, you can note that in the form below or give us a call at 920-465-2111.
Already an admitted student? If you already have access to the Wings Portal, please log in to the portal to register for a Phlash Tour Plus.